Such a beautiful and unique gemstone. It can be clear to milky white, with dendritic inclusions of manganese or iron that have grown into patterns similar to moss or lichen, giving these a super organic feel. Metaphysically, some believe moss agate to be a stabilizing and strengthening influence. Agate is excellent for balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy and is connected to the heart chakra.*Genuine Moss Agate - faceted and polished
*Chain- High quality 18k Gold Fill
*Stone Dimensions- Stones are approx. 14mm tall by 12mm wide (not including the loop). Each stone is 100% unique so please expect variations in the appearance of the inclusions. You will not receive the exact stones pictured.
*18k Gold fill chains, you choose the style
Satellite and Box Chains are both 18K gold fill and adjustable to between 16" and 18"
Cable chains both 18K gold fill- you choose between 16" with 2" extender or 18" with a 2" extender.
*Arrives ready for gifting and usually ships same day or next day. Check shop announcement for occasional delays.
* Hand-picked stones - hand wire-wrapped.
*All natural stones
* High quality gold fill chain and clasp
* Approx. 11-9mm tall x 8mm wide, this is an average size for these 100% unique gemstones so please expect deviations.
* Lightweight and easy for everyday, perfect alone or layered.
* Ready for gifting in a hand-stamped boho gift box.
*Super fast shipping. Usually same day or next day.
About our gems*
Each of the stones we use to create pieces were formed by nature over millions of years. Each one is unique and beautiful just like nature itself. They will vary one to another, just like Mother Nature intended. We don't treat our stones in any way and accept their rough and "imperfect" beauty and try to highlight their uniqueness in our plating process. We don't polish away "flaws" in the stones but rather leave them in their natural state. The gem you receive will be what nature intended that stone to be and may be lighter or darker, clear or more opaque, smooth or rough, rounded or angular. Just like people, each stone has special characteristics unique to itself and in that lies the beauty.
* Warm water and a soft cloth are the best thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your jewelry.
* Jewelry polishing cloths work great and are non-abrasive.
* Salt water and chlorine take their toll on all fine jewelry so should be avoided.