Tanzanite is commonly believed to facilitate a higher consciousness and stimulate intuition and perception. Some believe that it aids in detoxifying the body and improving vitality. It is said to be a good stone to wear or have near in situations where you need a calming and soothing presence.*Tanzanite is a December birthstone
*Chain- 14k Gold Fill- Box, Satellite, and Cable Chains, all gold fill and adjustable to between 16" and 18"
*Stone-Genuine Natural Tanzanite electroplated in 14k gold.
*Stone Dimensions- Stones are approx. 11mm-9mm tall, not including the loop. Each stone is 100% unique and differ in shape and size so please expect deviations.
*Gold fill chains, you choose the style
*We want you to love your new jewelry and gladly accept returns.
*Arrives ready for gifting and usually ships same day or next day.
* Hand-picked stones electroplated in 14k gold.
*All natural stones
* High quality gold fill chain and clasp
* Approx. 11-9mm tall x 8mm wide, this is an average size for these 100% unique gemstones so please expect deviations.
* Lightweight and easy for everyday, perfect alone or layered.
* Ready for gifting in a hand-stamped boho gift box.
*Super fast shipping. Usually same day or next day.
About our gems*
Each of the stones we use to create pieces were formed by nature over millions of years. Each one is unique and beautiful just like nature itself. They will vary one to another, just like Mother Nature intended. We don't treat our stones in any way and accept their rough and "imperfect" beauty and try to highlight their uniqueness in our plating process. We don't polish away "flaws" in the stones but rather leave them in their natural state. The gem you receive will be what nature intended that stone to be and may be lighter or darker, clear or more opaque, smooth or rough, rounded or angular. Just like people, each stone has special characteristics unique to itself and in that lies the beauty.
* Warm water and a soft cloth are the best thing you can do to maintain the beauty of your jewelry.
* Jewelry polishing cloths work great and are non-abrasive.
* Salt water and chlorine take their toll on all fine jewelry so should be avoided.